List of Changes for Otags
- 2017-08-26: otags 4.05.1 released
- Update for OCaml 4.05.
- Enable tagging of attributes and methods in class signature,
now that the OCaml parsetree contains the necessary location info.
- Support pre-processed files with line directives again: For
this, all files are read twice now, because the standard OCaml
parser does not tell if it found a line directive, see also OCaml PR 823.
- 2017-01-05: otags 4.04.1 released
- Update for OCaml 4.04
- Improved future compatibility: Otags can now be compiled with
future OCaml versions as long as they only add constructors in the
abstract syntax tree.
- 2016-09-22: otags 4.03.1 released
- Switch to OCaml standard parser from the compiler-libs
library and drop the dependency on camlp4. All options
controlling the camlp4 engine (-pa, -extern, ...) are gone.
- Restrict input to what ocamlc accepts: no syntax extensions
or toplevel directives. Additionally, files with line directives
(from ocamlyacc, ocamllex or cppo) are not supported.
- Fix file descriptor leakage for option -r.
- 2016-01-15: otags 4.02.2 released
- fix crash on cppo line directives
- 2016-01-10: otags 4.02.1 released
- upgrade to OCaml 4.02 (module aliases, exception patterns and
extensible variants are supported, attributes are not because of
missing support in camlp4)
- minor bug fixes
- 2013-09-25: otags 4.01.1 released
- 2013-08-22: otags 4.00.2 released
- 2012-12-05: otags 4.00.1 released
- support GADT's
- first release for OCaml 4.00
- 2012-05-23: otags 3.12.5 released
- 2012-05-22: otags 3.12.4 released
- use parser hints files for exceptions when tagging directory
trees, see option -parser-hints
- skip files with toplevel directives and other bug fixes
- 2012-05-16: otags 3.12.3 released
- tag recursive modules
- fix the line directive problem (OCaml bug #5159)
for external parsing
- bug fixes, internal improvements as well as configure and
- 2012-02-06: otags 3.12.2 released
- workaround OCaml bug #5159
- option -add-path for tags files in parent directories
- script update-otags to tag the OCaml library
- compilation fixes for less popular platforms
- 2012-01-18: otags 3.12.1 released
- change to OCaml major version 3.12
- build with plain make instead of the unusable ocamlbuild
- option -o - writes tags to standard output
- 2012-01-14: Otags 3.11.3 released
- handle quotations and antiquotations in internal parsers
- support Camlp4DebugParser
- several bug fixes and documentation improvements
- 2010-08-27: Otags 3.11.2 released
- new options -impl, -intf
- tolerate quotation parsing and lexing errors
- 2010-08-25: Otags 3.11.1 released
- First release for ocaml 3.11.
last changed on
5 Jan 2017